With over 9 years training experience, New Horizons Corporate Unit has provided more than 3 million workers with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications. New Horizons has a wealth of knowledge and skills incomparable by other professional training companies. Our focus is on delivering the best customer support and advice in our industry, placing the customer at the heart of the business. Thousands of businesses rely on New Horizons Corporate Business to identify the skills they need to support the technologies and systems they utilize. Individual professionals rely on us to keep them in the forefront of the skills needed tomorrow. Here are some of the key reasons why they us:
- Largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world
- Ranked in the top 5% of the industry for training quality and customer satisfaction
- Official training partner for technology leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL(ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited), Android, PMP, Bicertification, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Risk Management, ISO 22000, Health & Safety, CompTIA , VMware Digital Marketing and Business Skills
- Microsoft’s largest training provider, delivering more than 40% of all authorized Microsoft training worldwide World’s largest Cisco-authorized training partner – See more at: http://www.newhorizons.com/aboutnewhorizons.aspx#sthash.pPy70RsT.dpuf
- Android ATC training Partner
- Biocertification Exclusive Authorized Partner
- PECB Authorized Partner
- Education services
We recognises that learning is not just attending training courses but is critical to an organisations success. Today business is fast moving, competitive and demands a highly skilled workforce. Our Learning Services Offerings are designed to support our customers in achieving these goals and together we develop learning programmes that fit in with their strategy.
Associating for training power
Our partners with the world’s leading technology leaders, including Cisco, Microsoft and VMware to ensure that we’re not only delivering authorised training content, but adhere to their quality commitments. Added to that, we work together with leading testing providers, such as VUE and Prometric, enabling us to test and verify the acquired knowledge of participants on our programmes.
Unlike other training companies, we provide a vendor neutral approach to information technology, a key component in preparing students for successful implementations.
Malleable courses that fit your requirements
Building our courses with individual learning objects allows us to easily customise a solution that meets the needs of your organisation. From editing standard course curriculum to creating a custom course that complements the best practices of your organisation’s project management methodology, we have the experience and expertise to deliver exactly what you need.