Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco CCNA certification is an associate level Cisco certification which demonstrates core Cisco switching and routing knowledge. With CCNA certification training at New Horizons, students will learn: Building simple to medium-sized switched networks. Cisco CCNA certified professionals can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including but not limited to use of these protocols: IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists.Register Now
- Weekdays – 2 Months
- Weekends – 3 Months
- Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA)
- LAN/WAN Administrator, Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office Enterprise network, including configuring a switch, a router, and connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- At Course Completion
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model.
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues.
- Describes the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used with a focus on RF wireless access.
- Describes the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP.
- Describe the function of Wide Area Networks (WANs), the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT and RIP routing.
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and managing the routers startup and configuration
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)Register Now
- Weekdays – 3 Months
- Weekends – 5 Months
- Course Description
This is a professional level certification for Cisco engineers that work with large networks. If you’re ready to obtain your Cisco CCNP certification, New Horizons is here to help you prepare for your exams with high-quality courses and training offered by Cisco experts.Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
The CCNP candidate must have a valid CCNA Certification.
- At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the converged network requirements of various network and networked applications within the Cisco network architectures
- Implement and verify EIGRP operations
- Build a scalable multi area network with OSPF
- Configure Integrated IS-IS in a single area
- Manipulate routing and packet flow
- Implement and verify BGP for enterprise ISP connectivity
- Implement and verify multicast forwarding using PIM and related protocols
- Certificate Earned
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNP)
- Career Prospects
Network Administrator Professional, Senior Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers
- Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)
- Implementing Secure Converged Wide Area Networks (ISCW)
- Optimized Converged Cisco Networks (ONT)
- Cisco Router and switch installation, management and troubleshooting
- Cisco multilayer switched networks
- Converged network optimization
- Securing large WANs
- VLANs and VLAN routing
- Cisco Voice technologies