Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t typically in real time.Register Now
Digital/Internet Marketing combines the creative and technical aspects of the Internet with design, development, advertising, and marketing part of a business. It consists of search engine marketing, display advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing, interactive advertising, viral marketing, social media advertising, mobile advertising, etc.
The main aim of this Digital/Internet marketing course is to make students learn about the alternative marketing choices to be considered in planning a marketing program that may involve the Internet. The Internet can play many important roles within a traditional marketing effort and it can also serve as the foundation of a firm’s marketing effort. Although the Internet is increasingly prominent in successful marketing programs, recent developments have shown that it is not an easy ticket to success. Marketing and ecommerce professionals today need a good understanding of which marketing objectives can be achieved using electronic tools and which objectives are best approached by the traditional means. Marketing is about anticipating and satisfying the buyers’ needs.
The purpose of this internet marketing course is to acquaint you with the special behavioural considerations for buyers that emerge when the Internet plays a role in the firm’s marketing.
- Weekdays -2 Weeks
- This program is essential for all marketing professionals and business people, New Horizons digital marketing program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies across social media, mobile marketing, online analytics, and search engine marketing aimed at fully leveraging the Internet for achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers. This program is intended for anyone interested in improving website performance, online marketing campaigns, search engine marketing and web analytics skills. This program will also interest those advancing a career in marketing by clearly defining the tactics and technologies integral to planning and implementing a successful Internet marketing strategy from an organizational perspective.
Who Should Attend
- Business Developers
- Marketing Executives
- Individuals seeking “Work From Home” Opportunity
- Online Marketing Professionals
- Advisers of small, medium and fast growing enterprises (SMFEs)
- Graduate students in Marketing & Strategy
- Individual preparing for International Certification Program in Internet Marketing
- Basic knowledge of internet: participants are required to have practical experience in using internet.
- Certified Internet Marketing Practitioner
- Digital Marketing Manager, Content Marketing/Content Manager, Social Media Manager, Customer Relationship Manager & Email Marketing Manager, Demand Generation Specialist.