“Financial resources may be the lifeblood of a company, but Human Resources are the brains.” (Rob Silzer & Ben Dowell).
For both small and large scale businesses, human resource knowledge is the back bone of every successful employer and entrepreneurs alike.
New Horizons, a world-wide IT/e-business solution company offers you an up-to-date training to equip you with the global human resource skill through practical teaching.
Upgrade your skill for today’s market demand:
Enroll for training on
- Human Resource.
- Graduate Employ-ability skill (Presentation & Leadership).
COURSE CONTENT: Human resource Management
- A History of Human Resources
- The Interview Process
- Employee Orientation
- Up with New Employees Following
- Workplace Safety
- Dealing with Harassment and Discrimination
- Workplace Violence
- Managing Employee Performance
- Disciplining Employees
- Terminating Employees
COURSE CONTENT: Graduate Employ-ability skill
- Understanding Corporate Brand & Self Awareness
- Telephone & E-mail Etiquette
- Polite Expression, Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication
- Speech Clinic Phonetics (Oral Drills) (1&2)
- Service Excellence
- Effective Presentation Skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- All Front Line Executives.
- Fresh graduates.
- Customer Service Officers.
- Business Development Officers.
- Managers interfacing and managing customers of the Institute.