BASIC CLASSROOM #1
and basic computer training
Premium Catering and Snacks
we are known for providing fantastic food for our guests.
— the latest computers and technology
— ceiling-mounted projectors
— projection surfaces and whiteboards.
or meeting event an enjoyable experience
Each New Horizons Training facility is outfitted with the most advanced computer hardware and the latest high-tech teaching equipment. By making the best use of these, New Horizons provides both instructors and attendees an exceptional user experience.
Computer Classroom Features
Our computer classroom rental spaces offer:
- State-of-the-Art Equipment: Each New Horizons computer classroom rental space comes with all of the essentials — the latest computers and technology, ceiling-mounted projectors, projection surfaces and whiteboards.
- Internet and Dedicated Bandwidth: New Horizons can personalize your training space with dedicated bandwidth, specific machines, private networks and other custom technical specifications to suit your learning objectives.
- Set-up Testing: What sets New Horizons apart is our attention to detail. We test every computer and verify that all software installations, projectors, printers and switches are up and running — prior to your arrival.
- Onsite Technical Support: The members of our tech team are experts at troubleshooting and diagnosing potential problems — and are on hand to provide service before, during and after your training event.
Find the perfect computer classroom for your training.
REQUEST A QUOTE FIND A FACILITY
Flexible Meeting Space Where You Need It
From small executive summits and product demonstrations to large corporate meetings and conferences, New Horizons has the right meeting room rental space to suit your needs.
Technical Support: Does your event involve technology components? New Horizons takes care of all the technical details to ensure the success of your meeting. We make sure that your software or content is loaded and the space is appropriately configured, so your room is ready when you arrive.
Choosing Your Room: New Horizons works closely with you to find the facility and room that best meets your needs. Items to consider before reserving a meeting room with us include the following:
- Who is the audience? Are your attendees’ customers, channel partners or employees?
- How many participants will be attending your event?
- When will your event occur? How many days will it last?
- Where are the participants located? Are they local, clustered or spread throughout the world?
- What kind of technology is required? PCs, audio/visual equipment and/or microphones?
Based on your answers to these questions, we provide a facility that matches the needs of your program — one that has the capacity to comfortably host your event and offers the amenities, technology and catering services you desire.
Beyond Room Rental
New Horizons helps you manage all aspects of your event — from planning and organizing to delivering the perfect experience. New Horizons offers a full range of training and meeting services that can be used alone or in conjunction with your meeting room rental. Our experienced account executives are happy to put together a package of services that best meets your needs and ensures a comprehensive, successful event.
- Meeting planning services
- Food and beverage services
- Web-based reservation management system
- Full-service meeting management, site support and logistics
- Virtual meeting rooms
- Technical support and setup
As a “one-stop shop,” we help simplify your meeting planning and implementation tasks. When you work with us, you work with just one vendor—you have one contract to manage and you receive a single invoice. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
Customized Learning Environments for Any Training Event
New Horizons bundled its training services to make the room rental process easier and more cost effective. We offer all-inclusive room rental packages designed to accommodate any type of training event.
Which Package is Right for You?
All you have to do is pick the services that fit your needs and we’ll help determine which package is right for you.
Room Rental Package Options
Features vary depending on your package. Contact your Account Executive to determine which options suit your needs.
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
Classrooms are equipped with ceiling-mounted projectors, antiglare projection surfaces and whiteboards. Computer equipped rooms are available with the latest technology, including high-speed computers and virtual training capabilities. Of course, you can always bring in your own devices or equipment, and our technicians will help you connect them to our network.
- Custom Classroom Configuration
From standard setups to specially designed meeting spaces, New Horizons will configure any of our classrooms to your exact specifications. Whether you need a pod-style seating arrangement for a meeting or a standard computer lab setup for a training class, we arrange our rooms in whatever way you prefer.
- Premium Catering and Snacks
New Horizons’ catering service is second to none — we are known for providing fantastic food for our guests. We source only local, premium caterers that have a reputation for delicious food. Participants can expect a variety of healthy breakfast options in the morning and lots of delicious delicacies throughout the day. We also offer unlimited beverage service, which includes juice, soda, coffee, tea and water. To help you get your participants through that afternoon slump, we can provide Tea-break with cookies around 2 p.m.
- Breakout Areas
We want your participants to be as comfortable as possible when visiting our training centers, which is why we offer a full range of amenities. Between classes, participants can use our comfortable break areas to work or head to our café areas to relax.
- Onsite Tech Support
Our technical support team ensures seamless delivery before, during and after your event. From PC setup and software imaging to classroom setup and the occasional troubleshooting, our tech team is always on hand to make sure you never have to deal with downtime.
- Dedicated Hospitality Staff
From managing the distribution of training materials and answering questions to ordering and setting up lunch, our friendly staff makes your business training or meeting event an enjoyable experience.
- Professional Buildings
New Horizons facilities are located in the best and safest metropolitan areas — allowing convenient access to ground transportation, parking and local businesses.