- Duration: 4 Months
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a core training program for an information security professional, also referred to as a white-hat hacker, who systematically attempts to inspect network infrastructure with the consent of its owner to find security vulnerabilities which a malicious hacker could potentially exploit.
The course helps you assess the security posture of an organization by identifying vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to determine if unauthorized access is possible. The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the most comprehensive Ethical Hacking program in the world. It is the first of three courses within our Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) track.
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
- Web Managers
- Security Professionals in general.
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Server
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing M
- Module 20: Cryptography
Retail Courses on Demand
What Client\’s Say
Imanche Victor AdeniyiATC Nigeria Read More
I am satisfied with the training offered here and the instructor. I look forward to having another training session with New Horizons.
Christian UdehAMCON Read More
The Excel training was well laid out and the facilitator was very versed, he used multiple scenarios to explain the concept. I am very glad to have chosen New Horizons for this training.
Hammed MuritalaMIS, IITA Read More
The training is very excellent and it will help me to identify and resolve some database problems.
Iroegbu BrightSAIPEM Read More
The course was helpful, interactive to know the fitment of business with IT service.
Vihishima J. TIOM Read More
The course was well taught and well understood.
New Horizons Training Locations
1, Oba-Akran Road, (Adebayo Akande Centre),
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Basement & 3rd Floor, Nigerian Reinsurance Building, Beside Unity Bank Headquarters,
close to NNPC Towers, Herbert Macaulay Way, CBD, Abuja
08122690409, 08122690485, 08030856880, 08129687431
1st Avenue,Mr. BIGGS Building,
Beside Polaris Bank, Festac, Lagos State
No 9, Otunba Adedoyin Ogungbe Crescent, Opposite ELIM Motors Lekki Phase 1,
112, Lagos road, beside FIRS building,
Haruna Bus stop, Ikorodu, Lagos State
148/150 Bode Thomas Street,
Surulere, Lagos State.