The CISA designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
The CISA Exam preparation course provides 5 days of comprehensive review of each of the 5 CISA job domains. Facilitators will engage attendees with case studies, scenarios and sample exam questions specific to each domain. Learn specific strategies, techniques and tips for taking and passing the exam.
- Day 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Day 2 - IT Governance and Management of IT
- Day 3 - Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Day 4 - Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Day 5 - Protection of Information Assets