Cyber Secure Coder (Exam CSC-110)
The stakes for software security are very high, and yet many development teams deal with software security only after the code has been developed and the software is being prepared for delivery. As with any aspect of software quality, to ensure successful implementation, security and privacy issues should be managed throughout the entire software development lifecycle. This course presents an approach for dealing with security and privacy throughout the entire software development lifecycle. You will learn about vulnerabilities that undermine security, and how to identify and remediate them in your own projects. You will learn general strategies for dealing with security defects and misconfiguration, how to design software to deal with the human element in security, and how to incorporate security into all phases of development.
In this course, you will employ best practices in software development to develop secure software.
• Identify the need for security in your software projects.
• Eliminate vulnerabilities within software.
• Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software.
• Implement common protections to protect users and data.
• Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software.
• Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security.
This course is designed for software developers, testers, and architects who design and develop software in various programming languages and platforms including desktop, web, cloud, and mobile, and who want to improve their ability to deliver software that is of high quality, particularly regarding security and privacy.
• Developing Secure Universal Windows® Platform Apps in C# and XAML
• Developing Secure iOS® Apps for Business
• Developing Secure Android™ Apps for Business
• Python® Programming: Introduction
• Python® Programming: Advanced
• Programming Google App Engine™ Applications in Python®
• HTML5: Content Authoring with New and Advanced Features
• SQL Querying: Fundamentals