Routing & Switching
With HCNA certification, you demonstrate a basic understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and the ability to assist the design of small and medium-sized networks, and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.ENQUIRE FOR PRICE & DETAILS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform (VRP).
- Build efficient data switching environments through the management of switching products and manipulation of related (STP/RSTP) link layer protocols.
- Explain the principles of routing and configure (RIP/OSPF) routing protocols for implementation and support of effective enterprise network routing solutions.
- Establish solutions for enterprise network administration and management through application layer services including DHCP, FTP and Telnet.
- Establish a fundamental network capable of supporting basic communications.
- Enhance link layer performance the through implementation of features and services including link aggregation, VLAN technologies and GVRP.
- Manage and support Wide Area Network communications over serial links for a range of technologies including HDLC, PPP, PPPoE and Frame Relay.
- Apply Network Address Translation (NAT) solutions for private networks.
- Provide effective IP security solutions using various security architectures including Access Control Lists (ACL), AAA, and IPSec with GRE support solutions.
- Describe solutions for unified enterprise network management, including SNMP and Huawei eSight NMS technology solutions.
- Establish truly business capable enterprise networks for real-world industries.
- Those who wish to become a Huawei Certified Network Associate.
- For those who possess basic IT skills, but lack knowledge of IP networks.
A working knowledge of IT technologies.
5 working days