The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course is a cornerstone certification globally that provide you with an introduction to key digital marketing specialisms, from mobile marketing and social media marketing to Email marketing, PPC marketing and SEO.
Upon completion of this model, you will be able to:
- Identify the core principles and purposes of digital marketing.
- Understand the key components of effective web design and the importance of website optimization to your overall digital marketing strategy.
- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing and its position within the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Recognize the fundamental principles of social media marketing during the development of a digital marketing strategy.
- Understand the fundamentals of SEO and how it differs from paid search.
- Understand the fundamentals of paid search and how it differs from organic search.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Display & Video advertising and its role in an advertiser’s marketing strategy.
- Understand the fundamentals of email marketing and how permissions, mobile, the buyers journey and the marketing life cycle are important considerations for your digital marketing strategy.
- Recognize the fundamentals of web analytics that enable a digital marketer to draw actionable conclusions from data collected through a website or marketing channel.
- Identify the core components of a digital marketing strategy and the benefits of using a model to develop successful digital campaigns..
This course is intended for beginners, business owners, traditional or digital marketing professionals, graduate or individuals looking for a career change and are ready to learn everything they need to know at foundation level and also improve their skills in digital marketing.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The standard duration required for this course is minimum 30 hours equivalent.
Certification Exam Voucher included.
- 180 minutes (candidates can finish the exam earlier)
- Number of questions: approximately 200
- Required pass mark: 60% overall
- The exam is preceded by a 5-minute optional tutorial that allows you to familiarize yourself with the exam system interface
- At the end of the exam, you can review flagged questions and come back to those you have not answered or change an answer previously selected
- There are no scheduled breaks. You can take a break if required, but the time allocated for the exam will continue during the break
- There are no notes or books allowed during the exam
DIGITAL MARKETING FOUNDATIONS
This module will enable you to conduct digital research, set business objectives for a digital marketing campaign and to prepare the foundations for developing a targeted a digital marketing strategy.
This module will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills to plan and execute a content marketing strategy in a persona-oriented, data-driven way – informed by business objectives, aligned with the buyer journey and your overall marketing strategy.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
This module enables you to apply social media concepts and best practices to both organic and paid marketing activities on key platforms in order to run successful campaigns that yield ROI and meet business objectives.
This module will enable you to build an organic search marketing strategy that brings the right kind of visitors to your website. You will learn how to boost online conversions, stand out in today’s fiercely competitive online marketplace and ensure the best possible ROI.
This module will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills to implement and manage paid search campaigns. You will learn how to create Google AdWords campaigns, manage budgets, and report on their performance.
DISPLAY & VIDEO ADVERTISING
This module will equip you with the technical understanding and skills to build and maintain an effective Display & Video advertising strategy. You will learn how to setup and manage Display & Video campaigns to run on the Google Display Network and YouTube.
This module will teach you the fundamentals of email marketing and how to strategize your email delivery plan to test, optimize and report on the performance of your email marketing campaign. You will also explore the techniques, processes and value of using marketing automation alongside email marketing campaigns.
This module uses the PROPEL planning model to teach you, in a step-by-step fashion, how to design complex, long-term digital marketing strategies that service both marketing and commercial objectives.
This module will teach you the basic concepts of using analytics in digital marketing. From initial set-up to understanding reports, you will learn how to analyze statistics to gain an understanding of the behavior of visitors and the performance of your website and campaigns.