Programming in C#
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the Visual C# language. During the training students review the basics of Visual C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the training as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.7Register Now Make Enquiry
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core syntax and features of Visual C#.
- Create methods, handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and to extend a .NET Framework class.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query data.
- Access and query remote data by using the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a Visual C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Module 1: Review of Visual C# Syntax
Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications
Module 3: Basic types and constructs of Visual C#
Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-Safe Collections
Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance
Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data
Module 7: Accessing a Database
Module 8: Accessing Remote Data
Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application
Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code
Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies
Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data
Microsoft Office 365