CRM Online Training @ New Horizons Nigeria
Companies e-business prospects are often derailed by poor customer support because companies don’t understand the frantic pace of Internet time. Procurement, fulfillment, and post-sale support can be severely crippled by poor communication channels. Customer Relationship Management explains the circular relationship between suppliers, technology, and customers, which together provide the infrastructure for customer support in an e-business environment.
How do you keep your customers when the move to another company is nothing more than a mouse click and a minute away?
CRM is the answer. Customer Relationship Management, a strategy that leverages very advanced technologies is the way to cut to the 21st Century business chase.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
Who’s It For?
- Middle- and senior-level managers fom marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning and general management
- Senior technology and information managers who support marketing, e-business and CRM programs
- Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising managers
- Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis
- Sales and service manager
1 – NETWORK THEORY
- Network Types
- Network Standards and the OSI Model
- Data Transmission Methods
2 – BOUNDED NETWORK MEDIA
- Copper Media
- Fiber Optic Media
- Bounded Network Media Installation
3 – UNBOUNDED NETWORK MEDIA
- Wireless Networking
- Wireless Network Devices and Components
- Implement Wireless Technology
- Internet of Things
4 – NETWORK IMPLEMENTATIONS
- Physical Network Topologies
- Logical Network Topologies
- Ethernet Networks
- Network Devices
5 – TCP/IP ADDRESSING AND DATA DELIVERY
- The TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- IPv4 Addressing
- Default IP Addressing Schemes
- Create Custom IP Addressing Schemes
- IPv6 Addressing
6 – ROUTING AND SWITCHING
- Network Packet Routing
- Static and Dynamic IP Routing
7 – TCP/IP IMPLEMENTATION
- Configure IP Addresses
- Naming Services
- TCP/IP Utilities
- Common TCP/IP Protocols
8 – NETWORK SECURITY ANALYSIS
- Introduction to Network Security
- Network Security Policies
- Physical Security
- Common Network Attacks
9 – NETWORK SECURITY IMPLEMENTATION
- Access Control
- Port, Service, and Protocol Security
- Wireless Network Security
- Patches and Updates
- Mitigation Techniques
10 – WAN INFRASTRUCTURE
- WAN Basics
- WAN Connectivity Methods
- WAN Transmission Technologies
11 – CLOUD AND VIRTUALIZATION TECHNIQUES
- Virtualization Technologies
- Network Storage Technologies
- Cloud Computing
12 – REMOTE NETWORKING
- Remote Network Architectures
- Remote Access Networking Implementations
- Virtual Private Networking
13 – NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- Monitor Networks
- Document the Network
- Establish Baselines
- Optimize Network Performance
- Ensure Business Continuity
14 – TROUBLESHOOTING NETWORK ISSUES
- Network Troubleshooting Methodology
- Network Troubleshooting Tools
- Troubleshoot Wired Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot Wireless Connectivity and Performance Issues
- Troubleshoot Network Service Issues