CompTIA Training @ New Horizons Nigeria
CompTIA stand for Computing Technology Industry Association is one the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world.
If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or computer service technician, the CompTIA A+ course is the first step in your preparation.
CompTIA Network+ helps develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
CompTIA Project+ Training & Certification
CompTIA Project+ certification is an internationally recognized standard of project management skills. It validates your skills to lead and build relationships, complete projects on time and within budget.
CompTIA Project+ Course topics include:
- Initiating projects
- Scope statements
- Project budgets and schedules
- Project management strategies
- Implementing and closing the project
- Project relationships
- And much more…
CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
Why is it different?
- No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
- More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification.
- Security+ focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
- The new Security+ certification covers the Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester job role, in addition to the previous job roles for Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, and Security Administrator.