After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2017 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and Fetch API.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML Pages.
Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect and Validate User Input.
Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Server.
Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages by Using HTML5 APIs
Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications Web applications
Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface.
Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics High-resolution
Module 12: Animating the User Interface
Module 13: Implementing Real-time Communication by Using Web Sockets.
Module 14: Performing Background Processing by Using Web Workers
- 1 month experience creating Windows client applications
- 1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2017