Information Security Courses
CompTIA is an internationally recognized association representing the technology community. CompTIA has developed specialized certification programs which assure employers of a candidate’s basic technology skills. New Horizons is proud to offer CompTIA courses and training to help you prepare for CompTIA certifications.
- CompTIA Security+
Certified Ethical Hacker
- Weekdays – 2 Months
- Weekends – 3 Months
New Horizons can provide you the skills necessary to become A+ certified and ready for an entry-level career in the IT industry. CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of common PC systems as well as basic networking skills.
- A+ Essentials
- A+ IT Technician
- A+ Depot Technician
- A+ Remote Support Technician
Who’s It For?
A+ Certification training is ideal for anyone interested in a new career in IT or to prove existing knowledge in basic
IT helpdesk support. With A+ certification training at New Horizons, the student will learn:
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of PC operating systems
- Maintenance and installation of PC hardware components
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing skills for PC hardware and software
- Basic network skills, including networking PCs and troubleshooting networks
- Basics of PC and networking security
- Candidates must pass the A+ Essentials exam and one additional exam depending on area of specialty.
- This course can provide you the skills necessary to become A+ certified and ready for an entry-level career in the IT industry. In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, upgrade, repair, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, and perform preventative maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.